Sunday, December 18, 2005

Like worms under the skin.

1. Loved talking with Cj on Friday. :-) Glad to see the new wheels are hot and spicy red. I hope you and Ct get to see each other in NY!

2. Spent Friday cleaning and doing a quick massage. Said bye to the gang at work, as I don't expect to see them until after the new year. Friday evening I met up with Ms. T to help her prep for her b-day soiree.

3.Then the fun began. There were only about seven or eight of us around to cheer on the Tamster. Drinkies were had, jokes were told, leers were passed. P.C. made me laugh, and drank too much. We went to one of the very few all night places and had some greasy food. Smooches were had. My head didn't hit the pillow until about four thirty.

4. So, now I wonder. Will it go any where? I have learned one very important thing about myself. I am not so concerned about which way things will go in my life, as long as I know which one it will be. If it is good or bad, fine, but being in pergatory-esque limbo is NOT OK with my brain.

5. It HAS been a long time.

6. Made a B-day cake for B tonight. I didn't quite follow instructions and managed to make what was refered to as a "rubber tree" cake. hehe It tastes pretty good, but had a certain bounce to it.

No comments: