Saturday, May 06, 2006

Winged Feet.

Well, I can't seem to stay in one place to long. We had a good time at Mammy and Poppy's. We took A-man to Columbia to pan for gold, "hike" through the "mines", visit the hens, and eat some ice cream. I drink half a sarsaparilla...can you believe that? It was so nice in the mountains. I could have stayed much longer. The sun, blue sky, flip flops, etc. agreed with me. What then would pull me off the mountain? My CJ of course! Here I am in Portland, laughing till I'm crying, talking it all out, shopping with zeal, squeezing and sneezing, and attempting to cure the hick-ups. I LOVE the new house, and all the surrounding greenery. I am just so thrilled for CJ and JT. All their hard work and sacrifice is really bringing its rewards! It has also been super to see the babies. We went up to Mount Hood and rode one of the ski lifts up. It was so big and unreal looking as we were driving up to it. I kept babbling about how I was hoping it wouldn't blow up. I'm so silly. The view from the mountain was amazing, as you can see Mount Jefferson, woods, etc. We were dangling 100 feet above the ground for half a mile before we realized we were supposed to put the safety bar down. HAHA. It is just beautiful here right now. Everything is green and lush. I am thrilled I'm going to see Jt! Jt and Cj are so sweet to me. They always help me find direction. I love them. :-)

When I get home it will be just about time to pack for Mexico!

No comments: