Sunday, January 28, 2007

My big fear.

This evening someone I know quite well, but whom doesn't know that much about my past, said something important.

"I thought of something you could do for a career. Take a year and get your teaching credentials and teach." He had no idea that was my original intention. I don't want to teach in a school, but I do want to teach. Am I supposed to be a teacher? If so, how, what, etc?

I am also going through a revival of my environmental awareness. A rededication. This brings up the old emotional conflict that developed when I was younger. When looking for the truth about the world, I find it hard to ignore it, once I've found it. Knowing that I cannot always make the perfect and correct choice tortures me. Knowing that it often puts me in conflict with some of my loved ones is very hard. My challenge now is to find the path AND the joy. To reduce the conflict.

No comments: