Friday, December 21, 2007

Ok, OK.

I KNOW!! I haven't posted anything in four months, but I've been busy.
We finished the house, and it is now on the market. It all seems like a dream now.
I went to NYC again to see my beloveds there. Then I came home, and came home. I went to Mrs. KittyP's hitching, which was great. Mis Cj has come to visit a few times, which rocks! I've spent the odd bit of time with Mr. Salsapants, and Mr Urbane. Mr. Urbane's furry, young man is bringing joy to one and all. I got a job driving around, which I don't like so much as I thought I would, but I won't keep doing it for long. At least I see the sun, and some insane houses. A-man has me making daily car reports about what I see each day. Miss EE is getting cheekier and chattier every day. The kids (all of them) are my joy. I am still wondering about my path/my purpose. I'll get there. Now, a story.

I went to get all my hair hacked off the other day, and then, after his haircut, A-man and I had some pancakes at IHOP, two doors down. It is amazing to see the little man he is becoming. We were eating, and all of a sudden he said, "Isabella's tooth is loose." We had a nice little chat about the tooth fairy, and I wondered if the idea of your teeth falling out was scary to him. Then, a few minutes later he turned and asked, "Do you love Mom?" I explained that I love,love,love,love,loved her, as I do all my loved ones. Then we proceeded to make lots of funny faces at each other.

I am looking very forward to the next few days with the family, and then the tropical days with the family soon there after.

Peace, love, and joy to you all.

No comments: