Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dappled light.

So, as you can guess,I've been doing a lot of pondering and having many discussions with myself and others about my future, both immediate and long term. Poppy and I had a good one last night, and I think some things are starting to settle into place. I was driving around earlier, and I got all happy. It has been awhile, so I got excited about it. Somewhere I read that the vision that warriors were hoping to have during a vision quest was the vision of their death. If they knew how they were going to die, they didn't have to fear anything else, and could completely focus on the tasks at hand. Well, I feel like I have a picture of my life, and what I want. I just don't need to feel fear about how I'm going to get there. I'm old enough that I can see that life is not infinite. There are only so many evenings, and weekends. I should use the time I've got to do things I want to do. I just want to do what I think is right, and is me. I feel like it is a bad thing to hold back because of what others might think or expect, but that is what I have been doing. I've been living in fear, and as we know, a life lived in fear, is a life half lived. I just hope I can hold onto this in my daily goings-on.

Sorry about lack of photos,having technical difficulties.

No comments: